Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome to My Blog!!!

Hey guys!

I just thought I would give you a little info about myself and things I plan on talking about on my YouTube Channel and Blog.

My name is Madison and I am from Atlanta, GA. I grew up just South of the city and know I currently live with my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years inside the Perimeter. I am 21 years old and have a Georgia Master Cosmetology License and have been a hairstylist in the Atlanta area for the past year. I went to the Aveda Institute of Atlanta and graduated back in December. I have an extreme passion for making people feel beautiful.
       
ADAM and I

I encourage women to empower themselves and be confident in the way that they look and feel. I hope to help people learn the ins and outs of makeup and hair as well self confidence.

I have 2 dogs, one of which is almost 4 years old, she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback and a 10 month old Mut. These dogs are my babies!!!

This is my LUCY

 and this is my DELILAH

I look forward to getting to know all of you and will see you in my first video.


Love,

Madison M.

P.S. Dont forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment