Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back to School Makeup Tutorial

Hey Guys,

So I have my second video up and I am super excited about it! It is basically a Back to School Makeup Tutorial since I know that the schools around me are starting on August 1st. YIKES!!!!

This tutorial is featuring a long loved palette of mine the Naked 1 Palette which I know is probably the single most popular Palette out there as well as my go to face products.

This is a simple no makeup makeup look that is good for everyday work or for those just starting out in makeup in maybe Middle school or Highschool.




I hope you guys really enjoy the tutorial and dont forget to subscribe and follow me
Instagram: @madisonmcgarrah
Twitter: @beautybymaddiem
Facebook: facebook.com/beautybymadisonm
and of course YouTube!: youtube.com/beautybyMadisonM

No comments:

Post a Comment